Our service object is Consistent, high quality and tailored Aircraft Maintenance & Flight Operations recruitment and selection.
Aircraft Engineering & Maintenance Personnel
Atlas Engineering recognises that our clients all require a unique approach to the accomplishment of Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance. In response to this, our handpicked recruitment professionals will spend a considerable amount of time understanding your operation prior to furnishing you with a complete recruitment solution.
We are able to provide you with experienced personnel in the right numbers for the following areas: –
Line & Base Maintenance – Certifiers
Principally, AES provides experienced Line & Base Mainenance certifiers with the EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License , in one or more of the following sub-categories:
- EASA Part 66 A – Line Maintenance Certifying Mechanic
- EASA Part 66 B1.1 thru 1.3 – Line Maintenance Certifying Technician
- EASA Part 66 B2 – Line Maintenance Certifying Technician
- EASA Part 66 C – Base Maintenance Certifying Technician
AES also holds a significant database of FAA A&P as well as ICAO Type 2 Licensed Engineers.
We also provide unlicensed mechanics, technicians and electricians who have undergone a recognised apprenticeship or qualification and have current commercial or military aircraft maintenance experience as: –
- Airframe Sheet Metal Workers (Structures)
- Airframe & Engine Mechanics / Aircraft Fitters
- Electricians / Avionics Technicians
- Aircraft Trimmers / Composite Technicians
Aerospace Engineering & Technical Support
In addition to providing line and base maintenance personnel, we also have a considerable database of professional expertise to cover other areas, including: –
- Technical Services Engineers
- Aerospace Design, Production & Manufacture
- Aircraft / Engine / Airworthiness Surveyors
- Aviation Lecturers & Technical Instructors
AES provides operations personnel ranging from flight–deck crew to training staff & operational administration. This allows our clients to complement their permanent flight crew as required during periods of fleet expansion & changes, periods of seasonal demand and short-term back-filling during conversion training programmes for your permanent flight-deck crews.
From ab Initio FO’s thru Direct Entry Captains and beyond, we provide a customer focused recruitment solution to the operator regardless of whether the requirement is for contract, project or permanent personnel.
It is our goal to provide the client with an efficient and cost effective service every time you utilise us. Our Flight Operations Capability includes:
- Ab Initio & Direct Entry FOs
- Line Captains
- Type Rated Instructor (TRI) / Sythetic Flight Instructor (SFI)
- Type Rate Examiner (TRE) / Sythetic Flight Examiner (SFE)